Module 1.6 of the International Leadership Development Program
Time management and self-management techniques enable effective priority management, which benefits wellbeing and career development. We provide leaders with the tools for self-management success.
Coloures-Pic (Fotolia #48529078)
Leaders at the supervisory level must balance a range of priorities and responsibilities. They must successfully meet the challenge of managing team members while reporting to different stakeholders and addressing different needs. To do so, they must be able to prioritize and plan their work.
The ability to efficiently and effectively balance these varied and competing needs is vital for anyone who aims for a career in management or higher. Individuals must be able to identify their own working style and maximize their working effectiveness so that they can meet deadlines and deliver high-quality work regardless of workload.
During this course, participants will develop an understanding of different strategies that are necessary for success at this level. They will learn about different resources that can help them with both daily and long-term planning and can be used as a basis for continued, sustained success throughout their careers.
- Work techniques - how do you work?
- How to make the most out of your work
- Differentiating urgent and important – how to prioritize
- Useful resources
- Career planning
- Assessing and monitoring wellbeing
This course is ideal for:
- Current and future leaders at the supervisory level and above
- Anyone who works on multiple projects or for different stakeholders
- Deliver high-quality work in a timely manner
- Maximize your working effectiveness and impress your superiors
- Plan your career goals and the steps necessary to achieve these
With our newsletter, we would like to keep you up to date about our current course program as well as new publications. You can subscribe here