Since 2010, this specialized train-the-trainer course provides people who want build bridges across cultures with the skills and knowledge they need. With our flexible, interactive training concept, we prepare you for this great task!
Hands-on and well-grounded on academic researchWhoever wants to make a convincing impression on his or her clients should be equipped with practical experience, theoretical knowledge and the right methodology. Many people who think about starting a career as intercultural trainer already have lots of practical experience in a variety of fields. For example, they may know a specific culture very well. The challenge is now how to get this expertise across to the participants.
Soon, one will realize that there is quite a difference between one's own practical experience and the skills to explain these based on research-based models and theories. This is where our Intercultural Train-the-Trainer Course comes in. From us, you will receive the theoretical know-how and the practical skills necessary for the development and implementation of sustainable intercultural training.
Modular concept with added flexibility
- Four stand-alone modules
- Mix of online and classroom training
- Classroom seminars in Berlin and/or → Bangkok
- Weekly meetings of 90 minutes in the online course or a compact, 10-day intensive course
- Languages of instructrion: English and/or German
Accredited certificateAfter the course, participants may apply for certification with DVWO, Germany's independent umbrella organization of the adult education industry. Certification takes place in a separate module and, after successful completion of all requirements, our graduates will be awarded with the certificate DVWO Certified Intercultural Trainer (BAMIK). Our collaboration with DVWO guarantees that you will be certified by a neutral, accredited institution of our industry that is acknowledged across Europe. You will be able to implement their guidelines in your own training. → More information about the certification process
Available options to take the course
New: Online CourseIn the wake of the Coronavirus crisis, we implemented additional options to take the course online. The online option allows you to start right away! → Details about the online course
Intensive courses in Berlin or BangkokTwice a year, we offer all four modules within a 10-day intensive course in English. In addition to the standard curriculum we will allow for more time to develop intercultural training concepts and trainer profiles. We also certainly include the cultures of Bangkok and Berlin into our agenda. The next dates:
Who should take this course?Communicating across cultures and creating a diverse and inclusive workplace are key topics of adult education, HR and leadership. Private and public sector employers need intercultural and/or diversity trainings for a number of reasons. These include, among many others:
- preparation for foreign assignments
- building multinational project groups
- integrating international employees at the local workplace
- Intercultural trainers, coaches and consultants: Do you want to demonstrate your training competence to the market – whether at the beginning of your career or as an experienced colleague? Get our accredited trainer certificate!
- Regional experts / consultants: Optimize your training skills and use a certified quality concept for curriculum development in your training projects.
- Trainers of international audiences: Is your training topic not intercultural communication but your participants come from around the world? Strenghten your ability to deal with cultural differences in teaching and learning styles.
- HR professionals: If you are responsible for a culturally diverse staff, you will benefit from a better understanding of your international employee's need and sustainable strategies to address them.
- Diversity & Inclusion Managers: If you are actively contributing in the development of your company's corporate culture, for example by focusing on diversity management.