Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Introductory course for team leaders, HR professionals, or CEOs.
Diversity benefits us in many ways but successfully managing it can be challenging. In this course, you will learn the basics of D&I and develop the skills to unlock the benefits of diversity in the workplace.
© Flamingo Images (AdobeStock #158442195)
When we think of diversity, we often think in terms of ethnicity or race. However, there are multiple categories of diversity, which can often be overlooked. Diverse employees bring with them diverse viewpoints, ways of thinking, and different experiences, all of which can mean new ideas and creative solutions.
Failure to correctly manage diversity in the workplace can mean that employees do not feel secure and may not work to the best of their abilities. Not only does this mean that you can miss out on the advantages that diversity can bring, but even that you may incur substantial losses related to lost work.
This Introduction to Diversity & Inclusion provides you with an overview of how to manage the various forms of diversity and apply appropriate concepts to different sizes of organizations. We use best practice examples to show you the practical applications of these concepts, to help you achieve success in your own diversity management context.
- Categories of diversity: Age, disability, ethnic background, gender, religion, sexual orientation
- Legal aspects (anti discrimination laws etc.)
- Why Diversity Management? Introduction and Business Case
- Basics of Diversity Management
- Working with Diversity Charters
- Concepts for small and medium sized enterprizes
- Examples from large enterprises and public sector
- Who will do it? Institutional responsibilities for Diversity Management within the organization
- Pratical Implementation of Diversity Managment
This course is ideal for:
- Professionals who want to strengthen diversity in their organization
- all who want to gain first experience with diversity management
- Learn how diversity management contributes to corporate success in times ot a war for talent.
- Get an overview of chances and challenges of the six most important diversity categories.
- Get to know best practice cases and concepts for organizations of all sizes.
Available options for this course
Zoom Meeting (3 hrs)
Live online training with a trainer from our team. Date and time will be coordinated individually. Price per group of up to 10 people.
990.00 US$ *No VAT due to client in third country. The reverse charge system applies.
Training program tailored to your needs with a trainer from our team. The content, duration and number of participants can be flexibly adjusted.
Price on request
Request a proposal
With our newsletter, we would like to keep you up to date about our current course program as well as new publications. You can subscribe here