Do you have questions regarding one of both of our train-the-trainer courses? Here you will find some answers. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone +49 (30) 762392000 or by using our contact form.
- General questions about the courses
- In-company solutions
- Schools, universities and teachers
- Course fees, additional expenses
General questions about the courses
What are the differences between the Intercultural Train-the-Trainer Course and BAMIK Trainer Academy?
- The Intercultural Train-the-Trainer Course is a specialist course for trainers who focus on intercultural communication or diversity & inclusion. It comprises four modules totaling 96 seminar units plus further work for the certification. It is offered in German and English.
- The BAMIK Trainer Academy is a comprehensive training program that provides participants with the necessary tools for success in any training field. It comprises nine modules totaling 220 teaching units. Graduates of this course usually work on a wide range of topics - not just on interculturality or diversity. It is only offered in English.
Can I attend just one module?Yes! We offer a modular course concept that allows you to pick just one or more modules based on your specific interests. Please be aware that trainer certification requires the completion of all modules.
What if I have already done the Intercultural Train-the-Trainer Course and want to attend the BAMIK Trainer Academy?Participants who have already completed our Intercultural Train-the-Trainer Course are of course more than welcome to join us again! It also isn’t necessary for you to complete all modules in the BAMIK Trainer Academy as there are some overlaps in content. Graduates of our Intercultural Train-the-Trainer Course who wish to complete the BAMIK Trainer Academy only have five additional modules to complete. We are happy to welcome return participants and accommodate them in this way. Please check our special offer for alumni.
When and where does the certification take place?Certification of trainers does not take place during the course/module phase but at a later date. Part of the certification requirements is the development of a written training concept. For this, participants usually should plan 4-6 weeks of work time after the completion of their last module. The training concept must be submitted no later than 4 weeks before the certification date. This means that at least 8-10 weeks should be calculated between the last module and certification.
Throughout the year, we offer several certification dates in collaboration with DVWO. On each date, up to foure candidates may be certified. The particular certification dates are coordinated together with the participants in Berlin, Bangkok and Mumbai. On request, we can also arrange individual dates and places.
Can we have a train-the-trainer course in our company?Absolutely! We will be happy to get you a customized version of our train-the-trainer courses that meets the needs and requirements of your trainers. Please contact us through our contact form for a detailed proposal.
Schools, Universities and Teachers
I do not plan to work as a (business) trainer, but I wish to improve my skills as a teacher or lecturer. Do you have a relevant program for me?Both in the Intercultural Train-the-Trainer Course and the BAMIK Trainer Academy have several modules that are ideal for teachers and lecturers to join! They can be booked stand-alone at any time.
Intercultural Train-the-Trainer Course
- Module 1: Concepts of Culture and Professional Ethos of the Intercultural Trainer
- Module 3: Intercultural Conflict Resolution
BAMIK Trainer Academy
- Module 3: Training Methodology
- Module 4: Presentation Skills
- Module 5: Transfer and Evaluation
- Module 6: Psychology and Neurology for Trainers
- Module 7: Conflict Resolution for Trainers